Ok – so here is my first “If” Wednesday series. These questions are great and can be funny, personal and can drive you crazy thinking about you would possibly answer. I’m starting out easy at first…
“If you could own the entire wardrobe of any one TV character from the show they’re on, whose clothes would you want?”
Super easy, I would have to go with the character Lorelai Gilmore on the Gilmore Girls. And yes, I may be a bit biased as I’ve been netflixing the whole series, on season six, with only one more season to go. BUT, her clothes are awesome, classy business casual by day, hip and cool by night, and throw in a dinner with her parents and she can do fancy as well. I would say these days most women might answer that they would choose a character from Sex and the City and their clothes are amazing, but not my style for everyday. I want to look cute and professional and not over the top when I go to work and then I want to look cute, sexy, and fun when not in work clothes and sometimes Carrie Bradshw is sporting some crazy outfits – not Lorelai, I would wear everything she wears.
Enjoy your last single digit date 09/09/09 Wednesday!
Hi! So, what’s been going on you may be wondering, well, here’s an update:
- Besides a few odds and ends, I’M DONE WITH MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING! I’m so excited about this and I’ve even mailed out everything I need to mail. It’s pretty awesome to get it all done and out of the way because now I can enjoy the holiday season. 🙂
- After a few conversations with Dave, we decided to go light on gifts this year and it was a theme I carried on to the rest of my gift receiving peeps. I’m very thankful for all the cool people I have in my life and I tried to send small ‘thinking of you’ gifts’. With everything that is going on in the world, the amount of money I spend on gifts is not related to how much I love my peeps, the season is really about love, joy, and peace.
- I’m diggin’ the new Britney Spears album. Some songs are ok, but some are awesome, they really make you want to dance. Some songs are so good that I wish I was at a hot new club, all dolled up, and breakin’ it down on the dance floor…not a likely scenario, so I’ll settle for dancing in my room in my pjs.
- I’m heading back to Las Vegas, NM for Xmas in less than two weeks. I’ll be there for 5 days, should be a nice relaxing break from work. I’m looking forward to seeing my family and DAISY!
- Saw Twilight. It was enjoyable, but of course, the book was better. The movie Edward was way better than the book Edward I imagined. Oh Edward!
- My company’s holiday party isn’t until the 20th, way too late in the year, but luckily Dave’s is this weekend, should be fun!
- I love the Gilmore Girls! The writing on this show is so cool and unique. I only caught the show a few times when it was on the air, I was in college for the first part of it, then there was no use in watching weekly because I wanted to catch up on what I missed, which is where I am today. I’m using netflix to catch up, it’s awesome. I feel like its a smart financial decision too, because I’m not wasting money buying the series DVD’s which I will likely only watch once and will collect dust on my bookshelf, instead I’m just paying a monthly fee to watch a season.
That’s all for now, peace out!