Hi! So, what’s been going on you may be wondering, well, here’s an update:
- Besides a few odds and ends, I’M DONE WITH MY HOLIDAY SHOPPING! I’m so excited about this and I’ve even mailed out everything I need to mail. It’s pretty awesome to get it all done and out of the way because now I can enjoy the holiday season. 🙂
- After a few conversations with Dave, we decided to go light on gifts this year and it was a theme I carried on to the rest of my gift receiving peeps. I’m very thankful for all the cool people I have in my life and I tried to send small ‘thinking of you’ gifts’. With everything that is going on in the world, the amount of money I spend on gifts is not related to how much I love my peeps, the season is really about love, joy, and peace.
- I’m diggin’ the new Britney Spears album. Some songs are ok, but some are awesome, they really make you want to dance. Some songs are so good that I wish I was at a hot new club, all dolled up, and breakin’ it down on the dance floor…not a likely scenario, so I’ll settle for dancing in my room in my pjs.
- I’m heading back to Las Vegas, NM for Xmas in less than two weeks. I’ll be there for 5 days, should be a nice relaxing break from work. I’m looking forward to seeing my family and DAISY!
- Saw Twilight. It was enjoyable, but of course, the book was better. The movie Edward was way better than the book Edward I imagined. Oh Edward!
- My company’s holiday party isn’t until the 20th, way too late in the year, but luckily Dave’s is this weekend, should be fun!
- I love the Gilmore Girls! The writing on this show is so cool and unique. I only caught the show a few times when it was on the air, I was in college for the first part of it, then there was no use in watching weekly because I wanted to catch up on what I missed, which is where I am today. I’m using netflix to catch up, it’s awesome. I feel like its a smart financial decision too, because I’m not wasting money buying the series DVD’s which I will likely only watch once and will collect dust on my bookshelf, instead I’m just paying a monthly fee to watch a season.
That’s all for now, peace out!