It’s been rather rainy in these parts. I know the weather man will say that we need the rain, but it doesn’t really make me want to walk to work or run outside. It’s costing me money to park and making me fat. Ha, I guess really its the laziness in me that is affecting my wallet and waistline, not the rain. Either way, there better be some great flowers out come May!
I’m getting sick, there is a man in my aisle of cubes that constantly comes to work sick. This time he doesn’t even have a voice and he is still coming to work, I really would like to send a memo that he needs to stay home and keep his germs to himself because he is infecting us all! So annoying.
I’m really glad its April. It’s going to be a crazy month, but I get to see my family, so I’m super excited. A visit to Seattle and then family coming to visit me! And some Easter family time in DE too!
Ok, off to play in the wind before the storm comes.
Ahhh, got to love Wednesdays. Half way through the week and getting closer to the weekend. A few things that are making this such a great hump day:
- Got my polaroid camera in the mail yesterday. Wow, it’s so awesome. Chronicling my life in instant photos should be fun!
- After a month of battling with supershuttle, I have won! They were very late to pick us up when we planned on using them the beginning of July and we cancelled the service. I was a dummy and prepaid. I only had to call in about 8 times, escalate my claim to their headquarters, and submit a BBB complaint in order to see a refund hit my bank account. Today it FINALLY did!
- I still have 23 days to enjoy being 26! And I get to enjoy a 4 day weekend for my birthday!
- Only 2 more working days of hell before help finally comes. It’s only been months of begging for help since I’ve been handling the workload that previously 2 other people were doing, I’m not sure how much longer I would have lasted.
- Planning on enjoying some Indian food tonight. Not sure why I haven’t been eating this all my life, its so delicious!