So far this year, I think I’ve started the year off right. I spent the first weekend of the year sleeping in and hanging around in my pjs, but I was somewhat productive looking at wedding stuff (can I tell you how hard it is to find a beautiful pair of wedding shoes that don’t cost a million dollars?!?!). I do have a few things I’d like to hold myself accountable to this year and what better way to do that then post them for all the world to see. So here is my list.
Goals for 2011:
- Have a super awesome fun beautiful wedding day! – Can’t believe this is happing this year, I’m so excited!!!!!
- Complete Project 365 – I’ve tried twice now and never finished, but I’m not giving up this time!
- Read a book a month – I do love a good book and right now on my bookshelf I have a ton of them piling up, waiting to be cracked open.
- Reduce my sugar intake – I have such a sweet tooth and a need to reward myself everyday. I’m all about a treat every now and then, but not every night. I’m hoping to incorporate more healthy options.
- Give back – I’m hoping to volunteer with a local organization and take advantage of my company’s offer to match any donation we make dollar for dollar.
Here’s hoping I can mark these all complete in 363 days!