- We didn’t get any snow after all, the forecast was wrong. That’s the kind of winter we usually have here in DC, the hope for snow and then nothing.
- Our power was off when I got home eventually it came back on, but there is something wrong with one of the circuits, all the lights upstairs won’t turn on, even after resetting the breaker.
- I’m so not good with secrets!
- I miss running so much! Life would be easier this winter if I belonged to a gym and could run on a treadmill, but I wasn’t really thinking we were going to have such a winter!
- Of course, just when the snow is almost melted and I’m free to run for miles and miles, it’s still freezing cold and super windy.
- I’m becoming LOST obsessed and probably not in a good way
- Glad the weekend is almost here!