It’s finally Friday! Here’s a random update of what’s going on:
- Dave and I have our final wedding of the year this weekend. Sure, we only had 5, which may not be a ton compared with some people that have weddings every weekend over the summer, but it seems like a lot!
- It’s also the weekend of the Halloween loop, which we may or may not attend (see above). Not sure what I’m going to dress up as this year, I feel out of the loop on Halloween, so I haven’t given it much thought. Maybe I’ll get some blood and other makeup so Dave and I can be ghostly wedding guests. I also found some mouse ears from a previous Halloween, so maybe I’ll be Itchy. I feel like I want to be gory and gruesome instead of cute and sexy (I’m always the latter, Halloween is a time to be what I’m not, haha)
- I’m attempting to improve my cooking skills. I’ve baked a couple different breads, made some chili, and tried out a few different potato recipes. I’m hoping to make some soup, a Shepard’s pie, and some tasty treats in the coming months. I might even try and take a class, could be fun.
- I’m starting to feel a cold coming on, which I’ve been trying to fight the past couple weeks. There are two sick people in my immediate work area, so I knew the germs were all around and it would be an uphill battle. (Sipping my Emergen-C as we I write)
- Music! I’m into so many good bands at the moment. And there are a bunch of great CD’S that have or will be coming out soon. Thank you Stephenie Meyer for your awesome playlists, I’ve discovered and rediscovered so many good bands. Thank you lala.com as well, not only can I discover new bands, I can hear their albums online and purchase mp3’s for cheap!
- Still running and looking forward to a few more races to run in before it gets too cold.
Have a great weekend!